Wednesday, December 14, 2011

From Chester to you.

Hello everyone,
I was hoping to have this Christmas Gift ready and in the form of a cassette.
But unlike Santa I don't have any Elves to help out in my workshop, so here is my gift in digi form.
If you would like a cassette version after Christmas send me an email and I'll get one out to you as soon as I can.
Merry Christmas,
Chester


Side A
1: Tom Heinl-Christmas Tree on Fire
2: Mark Sultan-Let me Freeze
3: Big Boys-Red/Green
4:Descendents-Christmas Vacation
5: Les Savy Fav-Brace Yourself
6: Q and Not U-Snow Patterns
7: Evaporators-(I've Got) Icicles on My Testicles
8: Flat Duo Jets-White Trees
9: The White Stripes-Candy Cane Children
10: Mojo Nixon-Son of Santa
11: Mojo Nixon-Transylvanian Xmas



Side B
1: Carla Thomas-Gee Whiz, It's Christmas
2: The Choir-It's Cold Outside
3: Thee Oh Sees-Pleasure Blimps
4: Fletcher C. Johnson-Thanksgiving
5: Terry Malts-No Sir, I'm Not a Christian
6: Binky Griptite-Holiday Breakdown '09
7: Martinis-Holiday Cheer
8: John Zorn-The Christmas Song

No comments:

Post a Comment