Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just in

Just got a new shipment in today of some real sweet vinyl! Come by and flip through the bin.
Here is what came in:

Black Flag-Damaged
Blood Sweat & Tears-Child is Father to the Man(180g)
Carter Family-Bring Back My Blue-Eyed Boy To Me
Deerhunter-Halcyon Digest(white 120g vinyl)
Elton John/Leon Russell-The Union(2lp)
Minutemen-Double Nickles On The Dime(2lp)
Mount Carmel-mount Carmel
Neko Case-Middle Cyclone(2lp 180g vinyl)
Pink Floyd-Darkside Of The Moon(180g vinyl 30th anniversery)
Stanley Brothers-the Complete Rich-R-Tone 78s 1947-52(clear vinyl)
Sufjan Stevens-The Age Of Adz(2lp)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like I'm going to have to up my own allowance...nice selection, sir! I'm really enjoying Grinderman2, and the Thelonious/Coltrane records I picked up the other day. I really appreciate your taste in vinyl, and hope to single-handedly keep you in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,
    I'm glad you are diggin the records! Thanks for you support! I will try and continue to bring in the best selection I can.

    Thanks,
    Chester Records

    ReplyDelete